So I got my print a few weeks ago and this is what came out of the printer.
I didn't expect it to be so small and not everything printed as expected but I'm guessing that was due to the rushed modelling job.
This is it with the base and most of the support layers off. Damaged it a bit but I think it works quite well with the look.
More of the support being taken off and the start of the paint job.
And the finished product!
Things didn't go exactly as planned but I'm pretty happy with the end result.
It's the deadline and awards night tomorrow but if this has piqued your interest please visit www.cartridgesave.co.uk/3Dprintcup for more information. I intend to join in again next year!
To view other peoples progress and submissions you should be able to view them on Twitter by following @